The goal of Aztec's Millions is to line up matching Symbols on the paylines. Aztec's Millions is a compulsory 25 line fixed bet game. Each payline will be active for every game.
- Click Spin.
- Click Auto Play to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
All Symbols pay Left to Right except scatter Idols, which pay any.
|Symbols||5 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||3 of a Kind||2 of a Kind||1 of a Kind|
- The Aztec's Millions free game feature is triggered when 3, 4, or 5 scattered Idols appear anywhere and triggers 5, 15 or 25 free games respectively.
- Each scatter appearing during free games award a BONUS PRIZE equal to the triggering bet.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 scatters appearing in the feature awards 1, 2, 5, 15, or 25 additional free games respectively.
- During free games all prizes except the Bonus and Progressive Jackpots are tripled.
- Free games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
- Aztec King only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4 and substitutes for all other symbols except "Aztec's Millions" and scattered Idol.
AutoPlay and Options
Pressing "Options" will bring up the menu where you can enter your Auto Play parameters. Pressing "Auto Play" will automatically play games according to the options you have selected. Pressing "Stop Auto" deactivates the automatic play option.
Aztec's Millions Progressive Jackpot
- The Aztec's Millions Jackpot is won when 5 Aztec's Millions symbols occur on a new line.
- Progressive jackpots wins are added to other wins.
- See T&C's for more info.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are added to line wines.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Highest win only on each line.
- Maximum win per paid spin is 50,000 times bet per line.
- Switch to Real Money - When available in FUN mode, click Switch to Real Money to play with real money.
- Balance - The Balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier - Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, redeem coupons or review past transactions.
- Menu - Click Menu to open the menu and access Autoplay Options and Player Options.
- Autoplay Options - Click Autoplay to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
- Player Options - Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available, adjust card speed, and configure Autoplay options.
- Help - Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back - Click Back to close the game and return to the casino lobby.
These rules are believed to be an accurate representation of appropriate game play. They may or may not contain errors and/or omissions. We reserve the right to correct and/or change these rules at anytime with or without notice to the player. Malfunction voids all plays and pays.