The goal of Naughty or Nice? is to line up matching Symbols on the paylines. Naughty or Nice? is a compulsory 50 line game. Each payline will be active for every game.
- Click arrows near Bet to raise or lower your bet per payline.
- Click Spin.
- Click Auto Play to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
All Symbols pay Left to Right except scattered Naughty or Nice, which pay any.
|Symbols||5 of a Kind||4 of a Kind||3 of a Kind||2 of a Kind|
- The "Naughty or Nice" symbol is the Scatter.
- Nice Girl and Naughty Girl substitute for all other symbols except
scattered "Naughty or Nice".
- 10 free games are awarded when 3 or more scattered "Naughty or Nice" appear anywhere.
- Choose the Nice Girl or Naughty Girl to be your Bonus Substitute.
- Prizes are doubled if one or more Bonus Substitutes appear in a winning combination.
- Each Bonus Substitute appearing during free games will award a Bonus of either 1 additional free game, an instant prize of up to 20 times bet, or will cause it's reel to be held for the next free game.
- The feature cannot be retriggered.
- Free games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
Pressing "Menu: Autoplay Options" will allow you to enter your Auto Play parameters. Pressing "Auto Play" will automatically play games according to the options you have selected. Pressing "Stop Auto" deactivates the automatic play option.
- The Progressive Jackpot is won when 5 Nice Girl symbols occur on a pay line during normal games.
- The Progressive Jackpot is also won when 5 Bonus Substitute symbols occur on a pay line during free games.
- The prize for 5 Santa is not paid if the Progressive Jackpot is won.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are added to other wins.
- See T&C's for more info.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Compulsory 50 line play per game.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line, except Progressive Jackpot.
- Highest win only on each line.
- Maximum win per paid spin, other than Progressive Jackpot, is 50,000 times bet per line.
- Switch to Real Money - When available in FUN mode, click Switch to Real Money to play with real money.
- Balance - The Balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier - Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, redeem coupons or review past transactions.
- Menu - Click Menu to open the menu and access Autoplay Options and Player Options.
- Autoplay Options - Click Autoplay to have the reels spin automatically based on conditions you set.
- Player Options - Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available, adjust card speed, and configure Autoplay options.
- Help - Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back - Click Back to close the game and return to the casino lobby.
These rules are believed to be an accurate representation of appropriate game play. They may or may not contain errors and/or omissions. We reserve the right to correct and/or change these rules at anytime with or without notice to the player. Malfunction voids all plays and pays.